Thursday, May 3, 2012

Show Season Has Started!

I have been so busy getting ready for the round of shows that I have coming up that I forgot to post about them!  I had a fantastic day today at  The 5th Annual Handmade NW, OHSU Have A Heart For Mom Bazaar 2012! I know that it has already passed, but I want to link you to it so you can see what a great show they put on.  It's great when you can go out to sell your crafty goods, meet new people, and do some good all at the same time.

Up next is one of my favorite shows:
                                         https://www.facebook.com/events/136969563099877/

You can find me at the Hip Happening this Saturday May 5th!  I always have a great time at this show and I hope you will stop by and take a look around at the many talented artists and crafters that make this show great.  Perfect timing for Mother's day and since it should be lovely on Saturday, a walk down antique row could make a great day of it!

Later this month is an exciting new show called Stumptown Sweethearts.  I will post a little more on that later.

No comments: