Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The finished piece

Last night I had an entire post written about the final step and the completion of the piece.  Somehow I lost the post and have no idea what I was waxing on about.  I think it had something to do with me being sad about the Ebay auction I had just lost or something.  Nothing you really want to hear about anyway.

So without further ado; the finished piece!


Yeah, so you kind of have to look hard to see the fact that it is on a hair comb.  Here, this will help:


I posted the image of it photographed on black first just because I think it looks better that way.

We decided to go with the hair comb because of the way that she was planning to wear it.   Her hair half up and the feathers coming down over it.  Like this:


I am so excited to see the pictures of her wearing it on her wedding day!


No comments: